Add This

quinta-feira, fevereiro 05, 2009

What do you like doing?


glitter-graphics.com

Como poderão ver a seguir, estivémos a "blogar" durante a aula de Inglês!!!Mas foi só por 15 minutos!
Aqui estão os gostos dos meus alunos!
Fico com MUITA pena que alguns dos meus alunos confessem que não gostam de ler!


Girls



Teacher Olga:I like going to the cinema but I don't like dancing.

Daniela: I like reading but I don't like eating some vegetables.

Beatriz: I like taking photos but I don't like playing football.

Carolina: I like riding a bike but I don't like sleeping.

Julieta: I like reading but I don't like playing computer games.

Ana Miguel: I like reading but I don't like playing football.

Ana Sofia: I like reading but I don't like playing football.

Melanie: I like swimming but I don't like dancing.

Gabriela: I like playing tennis but I don't like playing football.

Patrícia: I like playing computer games but I don't like playing football.

Sara: I like playing computer games but I don't like dancing.

Fabiana: I like playing football but I don't like listening to the radio.

Inês: I like playing computer games but I don't like playing football.




Boys



Diogo: I like playing football but I don't like dancing.

Fábio: I like playing football but I don't like dancing.

Jorge: I like playing computer games but I don't like sleeping.

Jorge Gabriel: I like playing football but I don't like playing computer games.

Rafael Ribeiro: I like playing computer games but I don't like reading.

Rafael: I like dancing but I don't like reading.

Alexandre: I like playing football but I don't like reading.


3 comentários:

Traquinas disse...

OLá!
Os Traquinas mais uma ( a nossa professora) temos o gosto de lhe dar um miminho que deve ir buscar ao nosso blog.
Beijinhos para si e todos os seus alunos.

Anónimo disse...

hello ! eu acho que nem todas as pessoas devem ler um bocadinho a noite lol
bjs julieta

Anónimo disse...

Olá Julieta!
Não é só de noite (antes de dormir) que se lê! LOL

Beijinhos.

Teacher Olga